On second thought, I’ll just make the OC her own damn blog.
Hey, just as a head’s up, I’m going to be moving Nightbird to a sideblog on this account. I’m trying to decide which of my two OCs that I want to play I should bring in to Tumblr.
|Is it true that you like being Megatron's favorite?|
"That stopped being true when I got out of that box I was stuck in."
|"Is it true that you were created by humans?"|
"It is. Though, as you can see, I have changed from what I was."
"biphobia isn’t real"
yeah sorry I couldn’t hear you over the hour long rant my friends mom once delivered about how she really supported gay rights but couldn’t stand bi people while i sat in the backseat of her car nearly in tears because the parent of someone I loved was throwing hate speech at me.
yeah I can’t hear you over the minimal representation I receive in television which is usually just a sassy assistant making a remark about her “lesbian phase” and how in one of the most progressive queer shows that’s ever received critical acclaim the words ‘bi or pan’ are never used once.
yeah I can’t hear you over my ex calling me a slut after finding out I was bi and saying all I am is an indecisive whore.
i can’t fucking hear you over mono queer people mocking me and jeering at my desire for representation, calling me ‘not queer enough’, and ‘laughing hollowly’ over my attempts to explain my struggles as a bisexual woman.
yeah im sorry i can’t hear you over my friends long rant about how she didn’t think she could keep dating her bi boyfriend because he would probably cheat on her, and her eye rolls when i told her what she was saying was offensive.
sorry i couldn’t hear you over how fucking wrong and ignorant you are.
((I’ve given this a lot of thought… I’m discontinuing Constructibird Tuesdays for the foreseeable future. I just can’t consistently keep the character up week to week, and I haven’t actually activated that in months, so it’s time to let that fall to the wayside.))
I’M LITERALLY A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE ONLINE OKAY I STILL KNOW YOU EXIST AND I STILL LOVE YOU I JUST AM A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY
Here’s the situation. I’m going to be moving to Canada in a couple years. I know how much I need for that, which is just about 12K. That’s not what this post is about, however.
In the meantime, I’m looking to move to the Phoenix, AZ area, as I’ve been getting hit with a lot of hints from above that maybe my current location is not ideal for me any longer. It will be at least $5,000 USD to do so, as I live in Omaha, NE, currently. If you’re wondering where I got that number, here’s the breakdown:
- Most apartments or houses for rent in the Phoenix area and its suburbs are ~$500.00 a month. Plus first and Last month’s rent/Security Deposits, so total of anywhere from $850-1250 for start-up costs.
- Storage costs for storing the stuff I won’t be able to bring with me right away will be about $50 a month depending on where I store stuff.
- Renting a UHaul to haul said belongings to storage from where they’re stored now will have initial costs plus mileage costs and gas costs, and that’s about 1,000 miles I’ll be driving, so I’m guestimating at least $1500 for that, and very likely more
- Hotel costs (since I’ll need a place to stay until I find an apartment, and will likely be at an extended stay location) will be at least $1000.
- Food expenses will be at least $500, even with me being super cheap.
- Gas for Percy-Car tends to be between $50-60 a go, depending on gas prices. The bastard’s a 1997 Chrysler, and while he’s a friggin’ monster and good at taking a beating, he has a huge gas tank, and I would prefer to keep him at half full or better. It will take at least three stops for gas to get me to Phoenix in Percy-Car.
Just as an FYI: It’s 1,301.9 miles from Omaha to Phoenix. It will take me nearly 20 hours to drive that in Percy-car.
So spread the word. The sooner I get the money saved up, the sooner I can get moved and maybe get a fresh start.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
I am offering writing and tarot commissions to cover expenses while I try to find a new job and a new place to live.
Things you should know:
- I am NOT taking commissions for NSFW writing as of this time.
- I am not doing script-style writing. Prose or poetry only.
- I am currently job seeking, so I do have a good chunk of time each day for writing, between hunts.
- With the tarot or oracle cards, I will take a picture of the spread and e-mail it to you along with the reading.
- I can only take Paypal at this time. Other options will open up as necessary.
Now the fun part:
Writing slots and prices: $5 for every 500 words or $.01 per word for normal prose. $5 for 10-20 line poem. $3 for haiku
Tarot or Oracle Card slots and prices: $10 for 3 card spread. 15 for 5 card. 20 for anything more complex